11.08.2013

Duct Tape Hairbows

(i've made a ton of hairbows, so be prepared for about twenty photos)

Penguin with a Mustache

Neon Waves

Penguin in A Chevron Dress

Seashore

Polka Dot Lights

Simple Collection: Mustache

Chevron Blues

Simple Collection: One Direction

Purple Penguins

Polka Dot Blues

Simple Collection: Waves

Ruffles

Ice Breaker

Simple Collection: Penguins

Fun Night

Simple Collection: Dots

Chevron Fun

1D Polka

every bow has a bobby pin on the back to pin it into your hair!

So... I'm selling all of these bows. Every single one you see, YOU CAN HAVE! Each photo has a caption consisting of their name just to make everything a little bit more organized when someone orders. Okay... details on pricing, shipping, ordering, special deals, etc.

Each bow is only 75¢! No catch at all! Well, unless shipping counts as a catch. Well, shipping and packaging. I can't tell you what shipping is because I don't know where you live! But, you can bet about a dollar, because I need 69¢ for the tiniest bubble envelope, then shipping will prolly cost about fifty cents.*

Now on to ordering... All you have to do to order is tell me in a comment below which bow(s) you would like and (if I don't already have it) please include your email at the bottom of the comment and I will email you as soon as possible! Then, all we have to do is discuss pricing-- you pay me, then I ship out your bow(s) and you can where it(them)! Simple!

Now... SPECIAL DEALS. I know that everyone loves special deals-- and these ones you won't be able to resist! These special deals come with a six digit code and you would include them at the end of your first email with me!
  • Buy 4 Bows, Get One Free! Use the Code: BOGO4B
  • Spend $5 (including shipping) Get a Coupon for My Duct Tape Stuff (check out my vids) Use Code: 5BGC4M
  • Order between the 10th and 17th and Get a Gift Card for My Duct Tape Stuff (check out my vids) Use Code: NGC4DS
Also, I will take special orders (you tell me what kind of bow to make) for $1 instead of seventy-five cents. You can choose any duct tape except orange, waves, and purple because I used the last up on these bows. Sorry.

Well, that's it! xx. mEeNa

p.s. if you have any questions ask below! :)

*I only ship to continential United States (any states besides Alaska and Hawaii) and shipping prices are for Standard Shipping. Expedited and One-Day shipping are available, but will cost much extra.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh ive made those before! with the mustache tape and some of the same other duck tape. Im addicted to duck tape. Ive made so many things with it. Bow Ties,Flip Flops,bags,and other wacky stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! Have you tried making any with minion duct tape? That would be pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any minion duct tape. But that would be really cool.

      Delete

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!