11.10.2013

Pre-Made Design

Kiss Me Design

I have been sitting in my room for two hours on my laptop making this design. I have to admit, this was NOT what I was intending to create when I sat down on my bed. I wanted it to be a little bit more... I don't know how to explain it. Maybe smooth? This has kind of a sassy feel to it, and the other that I was imagining- I'll just explain the picture I had in my mind.

So. I wanted the wallpaper to be like a chocolatey brown and then that pink circle which holds a kiss mark, was supposed to have the same brown color, only as a ribbon in it. And then the tabs would be pink-- long story short. Opposite of what I was imagining. But I think the design came out so cute! I love it, but love my own design more.

I'm still deciding on whether or not I should sell this design, give it away for free, or have someone do a product review on it. But until I decide, bye!

xx. mEeNa

5 comments:

  1. What do you use to create your design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might sound a little crazy, but, I actually use all free programs!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Like what programs? Sorry I'm wanting to start designing my own blog. :)

      Delete
    3. It's fine! I use Ribbet and Picmonkey. It's really hard using free programs to create something really advanced, because everyone shows you using things like Adobe CS6. It all depends if you know how to translate, I guess, into a different program.

      Delete

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!