11.01.2013

november.









in case you can't tell. this is the sky.



changing settings was fun. i got to shoot a little bit in manual, which i haven't done before (that explains why some of the photos are a wil' bit dark), then macro, and some in auto and no flash. i like keeping things fresh.

i know some of these photos aren't the prettiest, but this is my fall november. oh heck no. we don't get fall in florida. just summer, and a small bit of spring- temperature wise. never drops below fünfzig in the winter. if we're lucky we get fünfunsvierzig.

i know. it prolly is getting a lil bit annoying with me talking in german all the time. but i don't really care. it's a little fun for me. and that's all that matters. anyways....

allegiant is going to be on my doorstep tomorrow. eepers. i need to finish incarnate. yesterday was halloween. and jessica r's birthday. (i made sure to send her an email.) i got a lot of candy, and went as cheshire cat. i was ginny weasley for trunk or treat at my church on sunday. i'm hoping to be able to have a sleepover with my friend, m tonight. (our nickname is m'n'm, no joke.) or known to me as cocoa. and then i'm skittles to her. (code names. my best friend is bubbles and my other friend is cherry.) i need to write my book. i have almost 16,000 words in it. yay!

well. tcüss! küsse, mEeNa.

1 comment:

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!