4.08.2014

....been a while

hello everyone! i'm so sorry that i took a PRETTY LONG break. :) i needed it. trust me. anyways. what's new? let's see.... well (for a shocking fact) i haven't really been reading much. :/ (Ikr? BIG shocker!!!) just someone spoiled Allegiant for me and i couldn't pick anything up.... but now i can! i've read Allegiant by Veronica Roth and Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. and right now i'm reading Unravel Me by Tarereh Mafi (think I spelled that right ???)

friends: I MISS EMMA!!!! :'( :'( i've tried texting, emailing, and writing a letter and haven't heard ANYTHING. :'(. i made a few new friends. Ally, Bridgit, Camila, and Dinah. (lol.... ABCD!!!)  but yeah. :)

social life: ermm... i got a google+ page for girl bands! And in almost 3 months it already has 1.1k!!! (so proud of myself!)

designing: i will never quit designing. i wasn't obviously doing blog designs but practicing a little bit just making like blinkies, headers, and buttons! i might be getting the adobe cs6 for a homeschooling class this year but if you want a blog design i'm still doing them! so comment if you want one! :)

music: doubled my music on my phone and nearly tripled it on my iPod. top favs right now: Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd. EVERYTHING LITTLE MIX. especially Going Nowhere and Madhouse by Little Mix. <3 DIANA! by 1D. :)
chorus: AAAAHHH!!!! our big concert this year is with Amy Grant and guess what?! I HAVE A SOLO. :D and if we're singing that song on tour, i'll be singing it in St. Peter's Basilica! :)

what's up with y'all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!