11.21.2013

blossoming

(be prepared for like thirty photos!)
































i'm looking at all of the pictures of all the flowers and thinking of making one of them the cover for my book. also on the book note, i'm thinking of calling it 'heart' or 'soul'... prolly making it the first one. also-- sneak peek for what i'm working on right now in the book, Will's in jail for "_______-____". yup. it's pretty crazy. like my use of sarcasm with the quotations? awesome. btw, it was just an assumption the officer made, he didn't actually do it.

xx. meena.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics and, I love blossoms! I can't wait for your book! ;)
    Love Grace xxxxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait either! It still has a ton of work, but it's coming. :)

      Delete

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!