10.06.2013

simplicity.


before


after

i'm sick of simple. i'm sick of perfect. i'm sick of light. i'm sick of accent. i'm sick of delicate. i'm sick of white. i'm sick of plain, yet beautiful. i'm sick of normal.

i want crazy. i want imperfect. i want dark. i want full. i want loud. i want color. i want outrageous. i want not normal.

i know your reading this and prolly thinking, what is she doing? how do the words match the screenshots? where do the dots connect? blog designs. that's what the venn diagram has in common.

i'm sick of how people think that have a simple blog design makes them look more popular and get more followers. i get if you like that kind of blog design, but if it's a design that you feel is alright, but you just have it to make you look more popular, GET A NEW DARN DESIGN.

you think i changed my design because i didn't like it? oh no, i loved it. but it wasn't me. it was my vision of a "popular" blog. but i don't want a popular blog! i want a ME blog.

i'm proud to be so far from simple as possible, peoples. 

Mein Blog ist laut, verrückt und echte. Ich bin stolz von es, auch. Ich hätte lieber ein Blog, dass Ich mag, aber niemand mag, statt ein Blog, das jeder mag, aber ich nicht mögen.  (See what I said: Google Translate) (and no, I did not use Google Translate to write this.)

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one! Simplicity is not me either!
    ~E~ http://forevereblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!