10.17.2013

favorites... I - XIII // ramblings... I - VII

source
mint
source
source
posts:

3 {kinds of happy}
try and see the best
"Should I?"
now things
Words Are More Powerful Than They Seem
left out (i was crying)

music:

Royals by Lorde
Begin Again by Taylor Swift
Two Pieces by Demi Lovato
Someone Like You by Adele

RAMBLINGS

thinking of changing the blog name to 'lovely and pleasant'....
thinking of my thinking of changing the blog name; it would be it's like... fifth or sixth name change
thinking of facetiming emma...
thinking i need to finish incarnate....
thinking i need to go sing outside...
thinking that the name 'lovely and pleasant' does NOT suit me...
thinking of that solo that my choir director told me to learn....

Thanks for reading! xx... mEeNa. (p.s. thank you SOOOOO much for 25 followers!!! it means a lot!)

2 comments:

thanks for commenting! you are totes awesome!